Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (Been reading it virtually the whole month!)
The Bucket List
Turner and Hooch
Your Highness (well the first half an hour ish then I switched off)
The Hole (Kid’s version but I still don’t know the end!)
The Perks of Being A Wallflower
John Tucker Must Die
The Month in Bullets
- I haven’t done Park Run since September. October has been really crazy and I don’t think I’ve really stopped. There’s stuff going on at work so by the weekend I just want to curl up and sleep.
- Been watching lots of cookery shows so have been cooking more as well, gingerbread shapes, fruit cake, chicken stir fry (with tweaks of my own), cinnamon swirls and banana pancakes. Some were more successful that others but it’s all good fun and practice!
- I went to #CNMAC12 and met some awesome people including Laura from Lay Anglicana and actually met James in person. Got to catch up with Helen and Bryony as well which was awesome.
- I went to my first Lock In at St Albans Cathedral this year. It was very exciting just like Chris said it would be but I was exhausted after. I found a corner to curl up in and tried to “rest my eyes” even if I didn’t get any sleep.
- Incarnation number two took place this weekend, I didn’t end up going as I just felt so wound up and upset about all sorts going on around me
- Jolly and Me finally managed to fit in a jam evening. We played lots of Snow Patrol and a bit of Mumford. Tried some Emeli Sande covers. Also tried singing a bit of Human League and Jackie Wilson. It was good fun