1. Something I swore I’d never do, but have ended up doing anyway is I genuinely have no idea, I’m sure Chris could probably list a bunch of things!
2. Something I’ve always wanted to do is seriously erm this list is far too long. I’m in the process of writing my bucket list. At present it involves things like going New York, Chicago, Boston, Quebec, Ontario, etc.
3. Something I have absolutely no desire to ever do is ride another rollercoaster. I’d consider parachute jumping, bungee jumping and swimming with sharks but I hate rollercoasters.
4. The best thing I ever did was erm there’s a few things, well I think anyway. Getting married was pretty cool and becoming a foster Mum to Our Sidekick has it’s stresses but I don’t think it would be the same without the stresses – would it?
5. When it comes to trying new things, I am rubbish! I am so paranoid about failing and not achieving what I mean to or achieving the goal but not to the best of my ability.
6. One thing I’ve never done is cycled from Land’s End to John O’Groats. My husband has and I was his support vehicle from Land’s End to Birmingham. It was good fun but I could have done with proper sleep some nights. I think the best nights were when we were in the cottage for the first night and at Ian and SJ’s on my last night before heading home.
7. My favorite thing do do is watch movies, crochet and hang out with friends.