fill in the blank friday is brought to you by my name is lauren at thelittlethingswedo.
Koree is a friend – thanks to reading Becca’s blog and being part of My 30 Days we made friends or at least I would call her a friend – she probably things I’m that weird girl who just won’t go away lol. I found this on her blog (then I found that it was from Lauren’s blog.
1. If I didn’t have to work anymore I would…New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Spain, Rome, Verona, Venice, Paris, Strasbourg, Munich, Berlin, Amsterdam that’s just off the top of my head while I’m sat here lol.
2. My favorite thing about vacation is visiting new places and having adventures. When me and my Brother were younger we used to go to alot of castles while we were on holiday and they were the best bits lol.
3. When packing for a trip I am usually pretty good. I don’t forget anything (sometimes). I’ve packed for a lot of trips, so I’ve become pretty good with remembering what to bring.
4. If I could go on a road trip with anyone (dead or alive) I would choose Kewey, we’ve been best friends since we were at university and I’ve never been on holiday with her – I think we’d go on a road trip to the seaside or something like that.
5. My top three absolute travel essentials are hairband (or hair tie I’m not sure the elastic things you use for pony tails),
6. Vacations are great – however I like doing the tourist things but I do like to chill out and just take things slowly whereas That Boy likes to charge from one thing to the next – we’re working on getting it a bit more balanced.
7. On vacation you must always attempt the local language. If you go somewhere like France or Germany take your phrase book and attempt the language – don’t wimp out – just because you’re not fluent doesn’t mean you can’t try.