1. The best news I ever received was that Chris wanted to marry me and that I passed my degree after nearly not making it into university.
2. Something I’m looking forward to is the next year – there are some crazy changes that might happen around here and so we’ll see how it all goes.
3. Something I would never do is bungie jump – then again maybe I could – I’m just worried that I’d freak out because I can’t see without my glasses I supposed I could wear contacts just for that day.
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I’d choose a Christian lady who had her feet firmly planted on the path going for God.
5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be difficult! It changes everyday – I used to think of myself as a goth but I was too happy and wore too many colours with the black to be a goth so I think hippy was my term for a bit. Emo was the other one that stuck too! Again too happy to be emo it doesn’t work. I had a whole conversation about “How do you define being a hipster?”
6. One should always treat others with the respect that you would expect from them.
7. I want to travel around the world (not necessarily in one go it might have to be lots of little trips – but I’m 25 and I plan to be really old before I die lol) and write about it as I go – either lots of notes so I can write a book or blog my way round the world – Then again if I’m going to get someone to pay for my trip round the world I need to come up with something that makes my trip different. I’ll start by blogging my part of Chris’s Land’s End to John O’Groats trip in September.