Prompts from The Things We Do.
1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is switch off my alarm and check FB and Twitter from my phone – if there is time I check my email too. Then I contemplate getting up for work lol.
2. Today I wish I was in my car driving northwards to Kewey’s house. Instead I am preparing for a day of crazy tidying – I am clearing out under the bed and putting everything on top of the bed that is my goal tomorrow.
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I’d (I’m in the UK so we’ll call it £100) go and buy a new point and shoot camera (My current one is on loan to my friend Caz as hers died on her – she could have mine as a present). Either that or I’d be catching the train to Kewey’s Boyfriends house to catch a lift the rest of the way northbound.
4. Tomorrow I am tidying lots – see above lol.
5. Two things that don’t go together are me and skinny jeans? Does that count hehe. High waisted flares don’t really work either.
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is erm I don’t know lol. I guess chocolate is kinda high on the list but I am trying to be good and not eat as much.
7. The last time I tried something new was at lunch time kinda, I had Quorn Meat Balls and Pasta which wouldn’t have necessarily been my first choice given what was on offer today but as part of Veg Out I couldn’t have my normal favourite filling (Coronation Chicken and Sweetcorn).