Over on Facebook I’m part of a blogging group. On the Wednesdays of each month we have a group prompt that we’re all going to answer. This weeks’ prompt is…
Rants and Ramblings
- I know the speed limit is sort of advisory but when you’re doing over 15mph under that you’re holding up other motorists and as my driving instructor said “If you can’t keep up with the traffic get off the road”
- Just the same some motorists believe the speed limit doesn’t apply to them so does anything around 20 or 30mph OVER THE LIMIT!
- General Election – Assaulting my inbox telling me how you’re better than the next guy isn’t going to make me vote for you.
- On that note – which party has the most Christian values?
- How is it I know more about US Politics than UK politics? Am I just not watching the right TV shows or reading the right blogs/books etc?