I stumbled across Belle’s review posts over on her blog by accident and decided to attempt to revive my own Monthly Review posts. This is December’s monthly review. You can see others here. At the end of each month, I write a monthly review all about what I’ve been up to each month.
What went well this month
- Get everything sorted out for Christmas. Well I got there in the end. There were some bits that were sort of postponed or were completed pretty much r
- Get planner ready for 2018 – Just about sorted – you can read about it here.
- Get blog posts written or planned for December. Well it sort of got there but trying to make it happen more frequent this year.
- We had a snow day! Well of sorts as it fell on a Sunday. It had been on the weather/news that it was coming but Bedford seems to be a bit of an anomaly. However this time it wasn’t. We had snow – and we had heaps of it!
- My Current Planner Setup: B6 Chic Sparrow
- Planner Love: Meadowgate Traveler’s Notebook
- What is a Temperature Blanket?
- Monthly Christmas Prep: November
- Monthly Review: November
- Hands on Christmas Gifts
- How I Use My Bullet Journal Part One
- How I Use My Bullet Journal Part Two
- Monthly Review: October
- A to Z of Date Nights: C is for…Cineworld
I actually got some reading done!! This month I read:
- The Crown (Season 2)
- Glitch (Season 2)
- Scandal (Season 7)
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Madam Secretary
- Arthur Christmas
- It’s a Wonderful Life (Twice! It had to be done!)
- The Christmas Cottage
- Monsters University
- Home Alone
- Valentine Ever After
- The Perfect Christmas Present
- Christmas Cookies
- Every Christmas Has a Story
Goals for January
- Finished my 2018 Goals List – it’s not complicated just needs to be focused on!
- Get at least two posts a week scheduled for the blog.